If you are involved in an electrical business, or you deal with wire cables that require peeling off the insulation, one of the essential tools to have in your toolbox is the wire stripping machine. The wire stripping machines are useful and quality working tools that enable one to remove the rubber or plastic insulation on wires when connecting them. These machines work by cutting through the wire insulation and remove it from the actual wire since it does not bond to the cable or close to it.
The devices have adjustable blades to fit multiple sizes of cables, while others have multiple holes so you can work on various dimensions of wires at the same time. Some of the wire stripping machines have dual functioning mode as they come with cramp for manual functioning, or equip a drill to operate it automatically. Well, if you need a quality and efficient wire stripping machine for your DIY wire jobs at home or for professional use, we are going to discuss the top ten best models in this article.
Table of Contents
- Top 10 Best Wire Stripping Machines Reviews
- 10-StripMeister Automatic Wire Stripping Machines
- 9-BLUEROCK Tools Model MWS-808PMO Wire Stripping Machines
- 8-New Manual Copper Wire Stripping Machine Cable Wire Stripper
- 7-CO-Z Upgraded Automatic Electric Wire Stripping Machines
- 6-Steel Dragon Tools WRA15 Benchtop Automatic
- 5-HCW Automatic Wire Tripping Machine and Electric Wire Stripper
- 4-TOTOOL Handle Wire Stripping Machines
- 3-Kanizz Heavy Duty Tabletop Wire PVC Insulation Splitter Aluminum Electric
- 2-Lolicute Electric Wire Stripping Machines
- 1-Hand Crank Powder Drill driven Wire Peeling Machines
Top 10 Best Wire Stripping Machines Reviews
10-StripMeister Automatic Wire Stripping Machines
This wire stripping machine has durable and quality grade aluminum material construction that does not bend or even distort from constant use. It is quite flexible and has layers where you can arrange multiple wires for fast cutting results. You can carry this machine for outdoor jobs since the material construction can withstand all weather climates.
Operating the machine is easy, and it has adjustable settings to fit multiple copper wires. The machine comes with two blades of fast functionality. The other excellent feature on this wire stripping machine is the numerous wire range compatibility. You can utilize the machine to cut wires ranging from 18 to 250 MCM with a diameter of 0.100 inches.
- This machine has the quality and waterproof material crafting
- It has a button control for smooth operation
- The machine cut wires ranging from 18 to 250 MCM
- The material construction of the machine is resistant to weather damages
9-BLUEROCK Tools Model MWS-808PMO Wire Stripping Machines
This wire stripping machine is compatible with all copper wires ranging from 18 inches AWG to 1inches OD. The machine works pretty fast as compared to some models due to the high power output of 110 volts. The machine fits multiple, or heavy-duty work as it comes with nine cutting blades that you can utilize at ones when cutting the wire strips.
Apart from using this machine to cut wires, it also works great when cutting tops. The powerful motor facilitates the fast functioning of the machine to cut wires measuring 75 feet within a minute.
- Most parts of this wire stripping machines come assembled
- The machine has a motor engine and a gear-driven function
- The machine can cut 75 feet long wire in a minute
- It is compatible with 18 inches AWG to 1 inch OD copper wires
8-New Manual Copper Wire Stripping Machine Cable Wire Stripper
If you need a wire stripping machine that is easy to use and you can travel with for outdoor jobs, this is a fantastic machine worth considering. Operating this machine is easy, and it has high compatibility of wires ranging from 18 AWG to 1250 KCM inches. You can utilize this machine to cut various cables, including the soft ones, as it has a clamp to hold the wires tightly.
The clamps adjust to ensure great gripping of different wire sizes and types. The entire construction of this stripping machine has durable aluminum material that is strong and resistant to weather changes.
- This machine has a wire guide to draw wire to a closer level when stripping
- It straightens the bent or uneven wires before it gets to the blade
- This machine has clamps for holding the wires
- You can use this machine to cut wires ranging from 18 AGM to 1250 KCM
7-CO-Z Upgraded Automatic Electric Wire Stripping Machines
Operating this wire stripping machine is easy for everyone since it has an automatic setting option. The structure consists of aluminum alloy material that is quite sturdy and resistant to weather damages in case you opt to use it outdoors. This machine has the electric crank, plus the drill driven technology that makes stripping work easy regardless of the size of the wire you are working on.
The blades and rollers are adjustable to different levels to fit various sizes of wires from 0.06 inches to 1 inch in diameter. The module also adjusts in the position for ease when feeding the cables.
- This machine has multiple feeding holes to fit different wires
- It has durable alloy aluminum construction
- The device has an inbuilt gearbox to fasten the cutting speed
- The device has an adjustable premium blade
6-Steel Dragon Tools WRA15 Benchtop Automatic
One thing to note when working with this wire stripping machine is that you should use it on a flat surface to cut multiple wires. You can utilize it to automatically strip the wires by connecting to the drill. This wire stripping machine is recommendable for wide wires that measure from 0.15 to 1 inch in diameter.
This machine works pretty fast to cut 450 inches of wire per minute. It comes with a crank handle for people who may need to use this machine manually. This machine is light in weight for fast mounting on the working station.
- This machine can connect to a drill for automatic use
- It functions in a manual mode using the crank
- You can use the device to remove rubber insulation on scrap copper wires
- The machine cuts 450 inches of wire within a minute
5-HCW Automatic Wire Tripping Machine and Electric Wire Stripper
This wire stripping machine weighs 6 pounds for comfortable transportation if you want to carry it for outdoor jobs. The weight also makes it super easy to mount the machine on the working surface of your choice. You can use this machine to remove the plastic and rubber caps on scrap copper wires.
The blade is sturdy to strip insulation on cables with a diameter of 1 to 25 mm. This machine is quite powerful to suit all types of jobs as it works fast to cut up to 450 inches of wire in a minute. You can automatically control this device by connecting it to the drill.
- This stripping machine comes with an adjustable manual clump
- It cuts wires with a size of 3 to 25 mm
- The device has three mounting methods
- This stripping machine is quite light in weight
4-TOTOOL Handle Wire Stripping Machines
You are guaranteed to work with this wire stripping machine for a very long time due to the steel material construction that is sturdy and durable as well. This machine is suitable for a wide variety of wires with sizes ranging from 1.5 to 25 mm. This machine comes with one blade that adjusts to strip off any insulation from scrap wires. The edge is quite sharp since it cleans the cables within the first cut. This machine can cut 55 to 60 feet of wire in a minute.
- This machine has a steel material construction design
- The machine cuts 55 to 60 feet of wires within a minute
- You can connect it to a drill to operate it automatically
- This machine works fast to remove rubber or plastic insulation of scrap wires
3-Kanizz Heavy Duty Tabletop Wire PVC Insulation Splitter Aluminum Electric
The metal construction of this machine makes it a reliable choice for outdoor jobs since the metal is resistant to corrosion, or rust when exposed to weather changes. The blade of this machine adjusts to different sizes to fit multiple sizes of wires for better productivity. There are three different feeding holes with varying sizes so you can fit various sizes of cables at ones.
This machine has lightweight for portability and easy mounting on the working table or bench. The device works at a power output of 110 volts to power a 3/4 HP motor.
- This wire stripping machine is quite light for portability
- It has metal aluminum material construction
- You can use it to cut wires in different sizes ranging from 3 to 25 mm
- The machine has three different feeding holes
2-Lolicute Electric Wire Stripping Machines
This wire stripping machine operates at a power output of 110 volts, and it is motorized to fasten its functioning when cutting a wide range of wires. The blade adjusts so one can fit different sizes of cables when working. This machine works efficiently to remove the wire insulations without harming the wires. This machine has a lightweight design to ensure portability and easy installation at the working surface. You can use it to strip wires with a size of 1.5 mm to 25 mm.
- It is light in weight for portability
- The power output on this wire stripping machine is 110 volts.
- The blade is adjustable to feed different sizes of wires
- It cuts the insulation parts without harming the wire
1-Hand Crank Powder Drill driven Wire Peeling Machines
This wire stripping machine is ideal for removing copper wires that have a size range of 1.5 to 20 mm. It has aluminum alloy material construction that is durable and resistant to damage even when you utilize the machine on the outdoors. The machine weighs less than 20 pounds for convenience when transporting it to work, or when setting it on the working table.
This machine is easy to operate, including for beginners, since you don’t need to keep on adjusting the blade. There are six wire holes with different sizes to fit multiple wires at ones. You can use different types of cables on this machine, including round, flat, single, and even copper wires.
- The construction of this machine has aluminum alloy material that is sturdy and durable
- There are six working holes and six blades for working on multiple wires
- This wire peeling machine is compatible with most types and styles of wires
- The device removes wires with a diameter of 1.5 to 20 mm
These wire stripping machines are quite articulate when removing the wire insulations since thy work fast without harming the cables. They feature both automatic and manual control modes, so you can choose the working method you are comfortable to work with. The above-reviewed wire stripping machines come in two primary ways.
Some have adjusting blades that you have to adjust to fit different sizes of cables, while others come with multiple sized feeding wire holes. So, look through the above review to choose the right wire stripping machine for home use or your business.