The natural gas heaters are heating units compatible with the use of natural gas or liquid gases. They are either set on outdoor or indoor to heat a room or an area. The natural gas heaters are more recommendable because they save on energy usage in the house as they work at minimal gas supply. Moreover, they have different heat output ranging from 1000 BTU to 80,000 BTU and more. The choice of the heat output depends on the area you want to use the heater. So, make sure to estimate the size of the room to guide you in choosing the right heater to setup. They are safe for human and environment at large because they do not produce smoke when burning.
They also feature safety features that regulate the functioning of the heater depending on the heat or air level in the room. Furthermore, the gas heater may shut down if the oxygen level goes down, and some models automatically reduce the heat level if it exceeds in the place. The natural gas heaters consist of high-quality construction to ensure durability and prevent them from rust or corrosion, mainly when used on outdoor. This article consists of the top ten best natural gas heaters on the market today.
Table of Contents
- Top 10 Best Natural Gas Heaters Reviews
- 10-Dyna-Glo IRI18NMDG-1 18,000 BTU Natural Gas Infrared Vent Free Heater
- 9-Mr Heater F232000 MH9BX Buddy 4000-9000 BTU Indoor Propane Radiant Heater
- 8-Heaterstar by Enerco F170850 Radiant Gas Heater HS125NG
- 7-Lost River Natural Gas Ventless Infrared Radiant Plaque Heater with 20,000 BTU
- 6-ProCom Natural Ventless Infrared Space Gas Heater with 10,000 BTU #MN100HPA
- 5-Empire Closed Front Room Heater W/Blower Natural Gas 50,000 BTU
- 4-PROCOM HEATING MGT20BF 20,000 BTU Dual Fuel Blue Flame Gas Heater
- 3-Comfort Glow KWD259 20,000 BTU Blue Flame Propane and Natural Gas Vent
- 2-SunStar Natural Gas Heater Infrared Ceramic with 80,000BTU
- 1-HeatStar High-Intensity Infrared Natural Gas Heater with 60,000 BTU
Top 10 Best Natural Gas Heaters Reviews
10-Dyna-Glo IRI18NMDG-1 18,000 BTU Natural Gas Infrared Vent Free Heater
If you are looking for a gas heater to use in your small to medium size apartment, then this is a great deal. Furthermore, this infrared gas heater provides an output of 6000-18000 BTU enough to cover a room measuring around 700 square meters. Moreover, you can customize the level of heat you want the unit to release in the place as it features a control knob. Especially, the varying heat levels available include; 6000, 12000 and 18000, respectively. This device is powered by gas which means that you can continually get heat distribution even with a power outage in your home. You can equip this fan with a fan to cool your motor if you use it often.
- The heater has infrared technology mode of releasing heat
- There are three heat outputs to choose from which are; 6000, 12000 and 18000 BTU
- It is compatible with a fan
- The heater comes with one year warranty
9-Mr Heater F232000 MH9BX Buddy 4000-9000 BTU Indoor Propane Radiant Heater
This natural gas heater is powered by propane gas and has high-quality material that guarantees durability. It is also recommended for small homes as it has different heat outputs essential to cover a room measuring up to 225 square ft. The heater features stainless steel and plastic material construction that is super light in weight for convenience when moving it to different rooms. It is recommendable for indoor use as it provides safe heat even in homes with small kids. Especially, the heat has a regulating knob where you can change the heat range from 4000 to 9000 depending on the house’s humid level. This heater also features safety measures were it automatically shuts off in case the pilot light runs out, or if the area has low oxygen supply. It has low gas consumption which guarantees efficiency in your home.
- The heater features a foldable handle for carrying
- It has safety measures
- The heater is ideal for both indoor and outdoor
- It is light for portability
8-Heaterstar by Enerco F170850 Radiant Gas Heater HS125NG
If you are looking or a heater that you can use on outdoor at night, consider this gas heater. It is suitable for large area section as it provides a heat output of 125,0000 BTU enough to cover an area measuring up to 3000 square metres. This heater is solely powered by propane gas which means that you don’t need to worry about your electric bills going high. The structure features a welded frame cover to safeguard the heater from damage, especially when used on the outdoors. The frame consists of weather-resistant materials for durability purposes.
- This heater is suitable for large areas on outdoors
- It functions on gas; hence, no electricity is needed
- It produces 125,000 BTU heat per hour
- The heater functions on natural gas
7-Lost River Natural Gas Ventless Infrared Radiant Plaque Heater with 20,000 BTU
You don’t need to continually monitor the functionality of this gas heater thanks to the available thermostatic control available. It regulates the heat in the room whereby it either increases or decreases it if the heat exceeds. It is ideal for medium-sized homes as it can provide heat disperse to an area measuring up to 950 square metres with a heat output of 20,000 BTU. This natural gas heater is suitable for use in all areas of the house as it provides clean heat with no smoke or dangerous gas emissions. It is 99.9 percent safe for human and environment, so even if you have small kids or people with an allergy, this heater would be a great choice. It has safety measures whereby it automatically shuts off in case a high level of carbon iv oxide, or if there is less supply of oxygen in the room.
- This gas heater is 99.9 per cent safe to human and environment
- It functions at a heat output of 20.000 TU
- It has a thermostatic control that regulates the heat in the room
- The device also has safety settings to control the airflow in the room
6-ProCom Natural Ventless Infrared Space Gas Heater with 10,000 BTU #MN100HPA
If you need a reliable gas heater that does not take up too large space in your house, consider this ProCom model. It comes with wall brackets to hang it on the wall. Especially, this gas heater functions at 10,000 BTU heat output that provides heating effect to areas of up to 450 square ft. It is manually controlled so you can choose the amount of heat you desire in the room. You can also customize the level of heat you want the heater to disperse in the room. It is safe for both human and environment because it does not produce any smoke when burning.
- This unit is 99 .9 per cent energy efficient
- It comes with a wall bracket to save on space around the house
- The unit has a manual setting to customize heat disperse
5-Empire Closed Front Room Heater W/Blower Natural Gas 50,000 BTU
This heater functions with natural gas to safe on energy consumption in the house. It is entirely enclosed with a blower to ensure great heat disperse in the area. There is a thermostatic control that regulates the heat in the room. Note that it automatically raises the heat or lowers it depending on the heat level in the room for comfort and safety. This heater comes with one year warranty for quality assurance. This gas heater has a heat output of 50,000 BTU.
- This is an energy-conserving heater
- This heater features a compact design
- This heater has an output of 50,000 BTU
- It comes with one year warranty
4-PROCOM HEATING MGT20BF 20,000 BTU Dual Fuel Blue Flame Gas Heater
This is a versatile natural gas heater that you can either opt to use with natural gas or liquid propane gas. The heater features a compact design and comes with wall brackets to hang in case you have a small room in the house. Controlling the heat disperse with this heater is quite easy as it has thermostatic control. All you need to do is customize the heat you need in the room. There are a total of five heat settings to choose from. This heater also has a safety feature where it automatically shuts off in case it detects low levels of oxygen in the room.
- The heater is compatible with liquid propane and natural gas
- It has thermostatic ignition control
- There are five heat settings to choose from
- The heater has an oxygen depletion detector
3-Comfort Glow KWD259 20,000 BTU Blue Flame Propane and Natural Gas Vent
This is another reliable gas heater essential for people who want to minimize space around the house. The heater has wall brackets for hanging it. You can either use it with natural gas or propane liquid gas. There is a piezo ignition essential for controlling the heat level. You can also use it to set up and to customize the heat disperse you want in the room. It is ideal for small to medium-sized room as it works at 20,000 BTU that can cover an area measuring up to 700 square meters.
- The heater has 20,0000 BTU heat output
- This can be hanged on the wall
- The heater is suitable for use with natural gas and liquid gas
- It comes with piezo ignition for heat control
2-SunStar Natural Gas Heater Infrared Ceramic with 80,000BTU
This gas heater is enclosed with an aluminium construction that safeguards it from damage such that you can also set it on outdoor areas. It has a heat output of 80,000 BTU essential for covering large rooms or areas on the outdoors. Especially, it consists of infrared ceramic heaters that provide clean heat in the place.
- This gas heater is sold with a limited warranty for quality assurance
- The heater features a heat output rate of 80,000 BTU
- It has steel and aluminium construction for durability
- It is ideal for both indoor and outdoor setting
1-HeatStar High-Intensity Infrared Natural Gas Heater with 60,000 BTU
You can set up this heater in any areas around the home as it operates in a quiet mode to prevent noise distractions. It is powered with natural gas that saves on power consumption in your home. Furthermore, the heater has high power output essential for use in large areas. This heater has an oxygen depletion detector whereby it automatically shuts off on detecting a low level of oxygen supply in the room. Especially, the heater has heat settings and an ignition essential for use in customizing the heat level in the room. Installing this heater is easy and fast.
- The heater features durable and non-corrosive material construction
- It has a heat output of 60,000 BTU
- It features an oxygen depletion setting
- The heater operates in a quiet mode
These are the top ten best natural gas heaters on the market today. Especially, these heaters have different heat output essential for use in various rooms in the house. These gas heaters are safe for human and environment use since they have safety measures in case of oxygen depletion in the place. Some are ideal for outdoor use while others suit indoor settings. So, check out these heaters to choose the one that suits your home depending on the heat supply you need.