Being a lover of motorcycles can create in you a fanatic of objects that you didn’t know are in existence. For example, when you want to upgrade your motorcycle, you will require motorcycle jack stands that will ensure that it is in a comfortable position for you to do so. The same case happens for the mechanic dealing only with bikes. For repairs, upgrades, service, or any other kind of auto-work, he will need to check it thoroughly and get the right parts.
For this, motorcycle jack stands are required. A motorcycle, unlike any other auto, has 2 wheels and the major parts are strictly located in the middle. This requires a stand in order to view major parts and in most cases, it helps elevate the bike for colder checks of wheel change.
The 10 best motorcycle jack stands to withstand the weight of any kind of motorcycle ensuring that you get the best service. Their easy assembly is crucial as at times you will be working alone. Also, their capability to be stored in small spaces is a bonus if you plan on working with it at your home. Each feature is carefully elaborated to ensure you get the best.
Top 10 Best Motorcycle Jack Stands Reviews
10-RAGE POWERSPORTS Black Widow Motorcycle Scissor Jack with Dolly
When your customer comes in with a motorcycle that won’t start, Rage power sport stands can help them load it on and wheel it into your auto shop. The well-balanced rubber wheels are sturdy and can support the weight without breaking. They also act as a good anchor when the stand is not moving. They have an incredible brake system that ensures zero accidents.
- Can hold up to 1100lbs.
- Raises or lowers the bike with a 7/8” wrench.
- Are made of durable steel with a black paint finish.
- Centers the bike with easy maneuverability for easy access to parts for service.
- Has wheels to help you move around.
9-ORION MOTOR TECH Dilated Scissor Lift Jack for Street Bike
Orion motor tech is uniquely designed so that the contact surface can be comfortably placed under the engine area without needing extra hands to raise the motorcycle up. This slim-fit design ensures that no matter what type of motorcycle will be brought by, you will be equipped to handle it.
- Has a low slim fit design for any kind of bikes.
- Measures 15.8*9.8 inches and is incredibly stable.
- Can hold up a maximum weight of 1200lbs.
- Has a jerk for safely extending the height for easy accessibility of bike parts.
- Has a large contact surface to ensure the stability of the bike placed on top.
- The safety extension has a built-in brake system.
8-BIKE MASTER Easy Lift & Lower Off-Road Motorcycle Jack Stands
motorcycle jack stands are made to last you for generations. Their working position is made such that the bike will not slip off when placed on top. The surface is made of non-slip rubber that keeps it sturdy. The stand is also couple with damper shocks that prevent free falls and increase the safety of the stand.
- Has a durable anti-slip pad that keeps your bike stable.
- Can be collapsed to 9.75 inches and raised up to 14.5 inches.
- The lift lever has a lock for safety purposes.
- Has damper shock controls that prevent free fall when descending the bike.
- Can hold up any weight of the bike up to 1100lbs.
7-APEXTREME 1100 LB Motorcycle Lift Center Scissor Lift Jack Wide Deck Hoist Stands
Unlike any other stands in the market, Apextreme has an extremely modernized stand. The double saddles on the working surface are meant to hold the bike in a stable position while the larger surface can act as a place for your tools. This provides you with a clearer view of all the parts that you need to check. These saddles are strong and made of steel ensuring they don’t break under the weight.
- Can comfortably lift any bike of up to 1100lbs.
- Has a galvanized crank handle that helps you lift comfortably.
- Has an adjustable safety pin that prevents accidental falls.
- They have a durable non-slip saddle with a strong grip.
- Can comfortably rise up to 20.75 inches.
6-PYLE Motorcycle Scissor Jack Lift W/ Dolly
Sometimes when you take your bike out for repairs or service, it may come back with a scratched tank or damaged parts due to the surfaces where it was placed. Pyles stand has a ¼ inches thickness of rubber padding on the work surface that protects your bike from any kind of damage. This gives you peace of mind when you leave your bike at the auto shop.
- Can comfortably support a bike of up to 1100lbs.
- Has a wide work station of 8*14.6 inches that is stable and well balanced.
- They are made of heavy-duty steel that is sturdy and rust-free.
- Has a black powder coat finish with a rubber mat for support.
5-EXTREME MAX 5001.5059 Wide Motorcycle Scissor Jack with Dolly – 1100 lbs.
Men say that cars and bikes are their babies, and so when you want to get your baby off the ground for cleaning or maintenance, look no further than the Extreme Max stands. The motorcycle jack stands have an included dolly design that is durable and is made to fit the jack measurements perfectly. This allows unprecedented mobility while placing the bike on the jack.
- Are made from heavy-duty steel frames which is durable.
- The work station has a textured rubber padding for extra stability.
- Has a convenient jack dolly for easy ease and descent.
- Can rise up to 14.25 inches with the dolly.
- Comfortably supports 1100lbs.
4-K&L 237-8660 Mc455 Fat Jack
The classic design and exterior gold finish if K&L gives it a modern look. This finish gives you a confident look at first sign ensuring that you are entrusting your bike to the right place. Apart from that, the sturdy bottom assures you that the stand will not come crashing down when your 900lbs motorcycle is placed on it.
- Comfortably supports 1000lbs.
- Has a minimum height of 3.5 inches and a maximum of 13 inches.
- The rubber non-slip pad ensures a stable working area.
- Has a gold finish and a sturdy bottom
3-PROLIFT-2152 Grey Hydraulic Motorcycle Jack – 1500 lb. Capacity
Built for weight would be the word I would use for this stand. With the ability to support up to 1500lbs, it can support bikes from all categories with this maximum weight. The foot pedal ensures you use your leg muscles to pedal the height of the stand. This ensures you can work comfortably with your hands and adjust the heights with your feet.
- Can lift in 3 positions with a safety lock.
- Can hold up 1500lbs of any bike.
- The minimum height of the jack is 4.5 inches.
- The foot pedal has a speed-sensitive release.
- Can lift up to a maximum height of 14 inches.
2-BIG RED T64017 Torin Hydraulic Powersports Lift Jack (Motorcycle, ATV, UTV, Snowmobile)
Apart from having the best look, this stand has possibly the most adjusting positions with locks that ensure the bike is safe. This prevents free fall as well as crashing. For many years Bug red is dedicated to providing the best for motorcycles lovers. They come up with products that are eye-catching and have more options for use. A good example is this particular stand.
- The powder coat finish allows for durability and less scratching.
- Has 5 locking positions with 2 locking swivel casters, a bottle jack, and a pulling bar.
- Supports 1500lbs.
- Has a lifting range of 15 1/8 inches and 16 1/8 inches.
1-OTC 1545 Motorcycle Lift
When you are paddling too fast to increase the height, you are also likely to lift off your foot as fast. This can cause the stand to quickly go down causing a crash or damaging parts of the motorcycle. To prevent this, the stand has a speed-sensitive pressure lock. This prevents any falls from sudden release. It has an automatic safety lock that prevents free fall when lowering the stand. It is adjustable to the longest height unlike any other in the market.
- Lifts 1500lbs with a 17-inch long skid.
- Has a removable handle that supports 360 degrees accessibility.
- Has a maximum extended height of 16 1/4 inches.
- The automatic safety lock ensures no accidental falls.
While you plan on checking on your motorcycle, it is good to ensure that you have the right tool. This increases your chance of doing the right thing instead of causing more damage. In most cases, as a bike lover, you will be working on your own to customize your changes and since you are the only one who knows what the matter is with your bike, you will not need extra help.
For this, you will require a stand that can raise your bike without you losing your arm or leg in the process. You will always require that can be easily assembled and stored in your small garage space. Buying any of the above motorcycles stands to ensure that you can work comfortably and even leave the bike on the highest height without worrying about it crashing down. It is only logical to make sure that the motorcycle jack stand can stand alone under the weight of your bike.